Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Splash Pro EX Review & Giveaway - 2 licenses

Splash Pro EX Review & Giveaway - 2 licenses

First of all I would like to thank Arnab for doing this excellent review along with the Mirillis Team for donating a few licenses of Splash Pro EX for this giveaway.
    Just reply below saying you want a chance on a license and you will be entered in this giveaway.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Any member can participate in this giveaway.
    2. Giveaway will end on August 10, 2011.
    3. Winner will be announced here on August 11, 2011.
    4. Selection will be random and unbiased.

A media player is a must for every system and thanks to Microsoft we all have Windows Media player
    integrated with windows operating system. But now we have moved on to latest technologies and HD
    videos which, honestly speaking, Windows Media player is not capable to handle. So we are constantly
    on lookout for good media players and this constant search led us to many new players, both free and
    paid.
    I know by now many are happy with what they are using, but still there are few, like me, who are
    constantly searching for something better. This search of mine led me to
    So in the rest part of this article I will try to get you accustomed with basic features of Splash player.
    Splash player comes in 3 flavors – Splash Lite, Splash PRO and Splash PRO EX. Out of the three, Splash
    Lite is the free version while the other two are paid. To check the comparison between the three you
    can visit .

In this article I will mainly focus on the Splash PRO EX. Along with all the features of Splash PRO it also
    has some few extra features. This is considered to be the best among all the three flavors.

Splash PRO EX – Description & Features

The Ultimate HD player- Splash PRO EX has been labeled as the ultimate HD player. It supports all the
    latest formats and HD videos. The most striking feature is the ease with which it plays the HD videos and
    there is no distortion or any kind of lagging while playing those. You don’t need to install any codecs
    separately because the player comes with Mirillis codecs with are ultra fast audio and video decoders
    specially designed for latest processors and GPU.

http://i53.tinypic.com/fwmurl.png

Video Converter- Like all top media players it also comes with an integrated video converter. The good
    thing about the video converter is it has loads of predefined output profile to choose. Just select the
    profile according to your need and press the start button to start the conversion. In the predefined
    profiles you can find almost all kinds of popular formats, multimedia devices and websites for video
    uploading like YouTube and Facebook.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dl26w6.png

It not only converts the videos but there is also an option to directly upload it on Facebook or YouTube.

Picture²- Splash player uses an advanced image processing engine to provide best video experience. It
    has an advanced video improvement algorithm which intelligently recreates missing motion in 24p
    cinematic framerate content. It enhances the video and allows a smooth viewing. It combines the CPU
    and GPU to bring a perfect video experience.

EcoMode- Another impressive feature of the Splash PRO EX is the EcoMode. It has an intelligent power
    management that reduces power consumption. It increases the video playback time substantially thus
    making it quite an effective tool. EcoMode also provide some basic information about the battery, like
    the battery life, power consumption, battery wear level etc.

http://i54.tinypic.com/ngq9vo.png

Stylish and Innovative User Interface-
    The first thing that will attract you towards the Splash player is its
    user interface. It is very stylish, compact and extremely user-friendly. It doesn’t have much complicated
    settings which makes it perfect for the new users. Its smart seek, advanced seek mode is designed to
    find specific scenes without interrupting the playback. It’s sleek look and vibrant colors makes it a must
    have for every computer.

http://i52.tinypic.com/35a1ycp.png

These are the basic features of Splash PRO EX. To know more about the other features I will suggest you
    to visit the official site and use the product.

My Verdict
    I have touched upon few features of Splash PRO EX. There are many more features and to explore those
    you need to try it.
    The advanced users might find lack of advanced settings, which few contemporary media players
    provide, but for novice like me it is quite appropriate. Few media players offer lengthy and complicated
    settings which normal users neither understand nor use them so for them this is the one to use. The
    user-friendly nature of it and the sleek and stylish look with vibrant colors make it an instant choice for
    most of the users. There are few advance media players which are quite an resource hogger but Splash
    PRO EX is very light on resource.
    Since I am not an expert on this so can’t find much cons in this software, except for the fact sometimes
    while dragging the seekbar the software stops working and terminates. There is also no option for disk
    play.
    Keeping in mind all the pros and cons I would suggest you to try this software and decide on your own
    whether it is good for you or not.
    Last edited by Mike; 05-08-11 at 03:10 AM.

I would like to thank Mike first and foremost who actually worked hard to organize this giveaway. Also thanks to Mirillis Team for generously sponsoring the licenses. Good luck to all the participants .

Thank you

I want a license... please count me in...

Thanks Mike for the giveaway & Alpha for a good review.

Looks interesting, so please count me in,

Thanks, Grr

[lang=el]Ευχαριστώ. Παρακαλώ να με υπολογίσετε για την κλήρωση.[/lang]

Thanks a lot Mike for the Giveaway. Would Like to try this Cool Stuff!
    Please Count me in Dude.

THX, LJBU!

Impressive review, thanks. Never heard of it, but may be good. Count me in!

Thank you mike very much for this really great giveaway!Please count me in...

Thanks for this giveaway, sometime ago i tried the free lite version but the pro version i more solide and support hardware acceleration for H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1 on nvidia, intel and ati cards and also DetailBoost and LightBoost (filters for movies) and .

Mike thnx for the giveaway. I have some hd movies of shakesphere to watch and some other board exmas related movies which does not play on wmp or vlc. Hop i win splash pro. Pls count me in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast