Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

[lang=fr]J' utilise Bitdefender depuis 2007. Bien qu' assez gourmand en ressources il n' en demeure pas moins l' un des meilleurs logiciels de sécurité![/lang]

I love this Security Product."All the Best" to all the participants.

Thanks Avi for giveaway , Bitdefender never let me down , but its still a little heavy on system only for those who have 2 gb or lesser ram on x64 and a dual core pc. for me 2012 works great .I already have a key (450 days left) so i want to skip this give so that someone who need it can get the benefit of this giveaway .

I want to join. I want it because I know it is a very powerful security system and that it will fix my computer any time it freezes, has viruses, etc. I hope I win along with 4 others.

This is a great security suite. I had Bitdefender two years ago and it was the best suite I have used. I would recommend it to everyone as it does an excellent job without any fuss or confusion. I am now using a freebie but would love to have Bitdefender back, so please enter me in the giveaway

I would love to have this program because it is one of the best rated security programs out there!

I am using a ton of different programs to secure my computer (Panda Anti-Virus, AVG, and OnlineArmor) which ultimately take a lot of space up, but its all in the need of protecting my family. Now. BitDefender combines multiple programs into one, Antivirus, Antispam and a firewall, probably a lot more, this might not be the best reason ever, but, if it is keeps it word in holding these three main security features, i will strongly recommend it on multiple reviewing sites and to all my friends.

Bitdefender is a strong security program.. My running F-secure antivirus will expire in two months so, i would like to get one licencse to continue protecting my pc later.
    Regards.

Thanks a lot Avi for the giveaway.

Your review looks good.

On the installer size-it's always the case with Bitdefender, witnessed since their 2009 version.

I'm surprised on their so *LOW* memory usage...Interesting. Did you have any other applications running or it's ur *new* test XP-system?

I would be glad to win it and njoy the new features such as Rescue Mode, Virtualized Browser, AutoPilot, and Scan Dispatcher.

Please count me in.

Thanks,
    Grr

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post

I'm surprised on their so *LOW* memory usage...Interesting. Did you have any other applications running or it's ur *new* test XP-system?
    Its bare minimum System with only XP and few other stuff, just for testing purposes.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast