Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

I have tried this software years before and it is the best in all sense. Now it comes with rather new features of Rescue Mode, Virtualized Browser, Social Network Protection and Scan Dispatcher etc. and would like to have a test of it .
    Please include me in this Giveaway and thanks!

I have heard it conflicts with some apps and it is still a resource hogger. So i would better stay out of it and give others a fair chance. Good giveaway avi but please avoid my name while drawing.

Thank you

I'm currently using the BIS 2011 & Honestly, I feel great using This Powerful Antivirus!
    Well, I don't really understand that some people on the net are mocking at the new release of this BIS.
    Frankly, I haven't tested the New Version yet. But compare to the 2011 version, it has a huge features to try.
    And Some features are very interested for me because it seems new to the "World of Antivirus".
    So Please count me in Avinash for this Great Giveaway!
    It will always be pleasant to test & run the latest version of BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY!

THX, LJBU!

Thanks for the giveaway. I have used Bit defender earlier and quite impressed by it. Please count me also. Isd

Bitdefender internet security 2012 is the antivirus work very well. I hope i have a license key. Thanks you!

I like the new Autopilot feature. Its ran quietly on the background while taking control of my computer . The firewall is comprehensive and easy to use.

Include Me

Please include me..i would like to participate in the current giveaway.

I would like to participate in this promotion because I want to protect my computer. Now I'm using the Anti-vius: Avira AntiVirPersonal-Free Antivirus, I want better security software to protectmy computer safe. Please calculate me. Thanks.

Nice Giveaway, Count me in......
    Bit Defender Internet Security 2012 has very Good Detection & very helpful against various viruses & online threats.
    I like the new feature like auto-pilot, scan dispatcher, rescue mode etc.
    The new GUI is simple. attractive & Simple Navigation.
    Hope to get one
    Thanks

[lang=pt]bittdefender 2011 has allready prooved in av tests to be one of the best internet security available! it had 6 points(maxime score) in protection 5.5 in repair and 5 in usability, i think the 2012 version will be even more improoved! thats why it woulb be great to have it in my pc! thank you very much for this chance![/lang]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast