Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Great offer. Bitdefender is a great software with solid scanning engine and many features. the only negative according to my opinion is the little slow startup at windows boot. Please count me in.
    Many thanks.

Avi this giveaway were only we are giving a few licenses has attracted so much traffic. So much that a new mod was needed to manage it lol. Avi better club two or three giveaways and ourforum will sky rocket with members. Best of luck all who are taking part in this giveaway. I am skipping.

Thumbs up Need It.

Nice giveaway. I'm desperately searching around for keys as I can't afford to buy the Bitdefender license. FYI, I'm a student, totally depending on my monthly allowance which is not enough for me to save and purchase the license. Do count me in. Thanks. i'm looking for Total Security though but an Internet Security is good enough.

a lot of thanks for this antivirus.

it is more best than the others

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

some times a have a virus, it is new.
    so I want to send you to his estudy and kill them.

please send me an email to send you a lot of virus new.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I want the greate offer

谢谢Avinashtech为我们提供了这样的机会。

I think 2011 version is much better than this current one, I tried both bitdefender antivirus and IS 2012, what I faced
    My machine run much slower than ever
    Downloading speed decreased significantly (with IDM)

Win 7, corei5, Ram: 4GB

Thanks

This software is pretty good.More than Kaspersky I think.First place in top 25 of famous antivirus.I like the black interface too,and trust this secure program more than ever.

I would love to win this because the product I am using right now expires in about a month. Please count me in !

I would like to get a license for Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 - the AV core engine is one of the best and is being licensed to other security vendors [G-Data, F-Secure, BullGuard, TrustPort]. With more welcome features, such as Sandbox, Rescue Mode, better web protection [with anti-malware, anti-phishing filters, integrated SafEGO], presented in ambitious redesign of the GUI aimed at improving useability, how can one say no to a great giveaway offer

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all participating!
    Last edited by NathanFOne; 11-08-11 at 09:34 AM.

Closing thread as four days are over. Winners will be announced soon.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast