Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This looks interesting. I want it because it's a pro at protecting computers. Sign me in.

I wanna join. The reward looks helpful to me in security.

[lang=es]Hola:

Me gustar*a una de esas licencias de Bitdefender. Es un estupendo antivirus. Gracias.
    Ana Mar*a[/lang]

Trust in the download, share and open files sent from friends, relatives, colleagues, even from strangers.
    Safer Protection: Active Virus Control

Thanks for the giveaway.Please count me in for a license of Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway.

Great offer. Bitdefender is a great software with solid scanning engine and many features. the only negative according to my opinion is the little slow startup at windows boot. Please count me in.
    Many thanks.

Avi this giveaway were only we are giving a few licenses has attracted so much traffic. So much that a new mod was needed to manage it lol. Avi better club two or three giveaways and ourforum will sky rocket with members. Best of luck all who are taking part in this giveaway. I am skipping.

谢谢Avinashtech为我们提供了这样的机会。

I think 2011 version is much better than this current one, I tried both bitdefender antivirus and IS 2012, what I faced
    My machine run much slower than ever
    Downloading speed decreased significantly (with IDM)

Win 7, corei5, Ram: 4GB

Thanks

I would love to win this because the product I am using right now expires in about a month. Please count me in !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast