Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

sir i am a great fan of your site .i love avinashtec and its post.i am hoping a license key of bis2012 from avinashtec.
    i am the user of bitdefender since 5 years.and i loved it more as much i used this great security product.its just a fantastic product.
    its light and have user friendly interface.i loves bitdefender product very much and hope i will get a license key of this great product through this amezing giveaway.

Please count me in. I need this. this is my most fav. antivirus sw.

While i've mostly tried different releases of Kaspersky and Norton until now, I have recently been getting interested i the Bitdefender, after reading its positive reviews.
    A license this time will give me a chance to try out outside my limited trial domain.

thanks for the giveaway!

nice giveaway, I like bitdefender. count me in please.

Thanks for this very generous giveaway of one of the best security suites currently available. Am using BIS 2011 at the moment, which will expire in a couple of months. So would much appreciate this opportunity to win BIS 2012 and experience its new features like Rescue Mode, Virtualized Browser, AutoPilot, Social Network Protection, Search Advisor and Scan Dispatcher .

This looks interesting. I want it because it's a pro at protecting computers. Sign me in.

I wanna join. The reward looks helpful to me in security.

[lang=es]Hola:

Me gustarĂ*a una de esas licencias de Bitdefender. Es un estupendo antivirus. Gracias.
    Ana MarĂ*a[/lang]

Trust in the download, share and open files sent from friends, relatives, colleagues, even from strangers.
    Safer Protection: Active Virus Control

Thanks for the giveaway.Please count me in for a license of Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast