Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Smile Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Just few days back, Bitdefender released final versions of their security Products. Today we will talk about Bitdefender Internet security 2012 and will be giving away five License keys to Avtechies using a Random draw. Bitdefender is a well known name in Antivirus and security products for PC. Almost 6 months back, we did a review of Bitdefender Total security [...]

I used this new BIS 2012 version on Win 7 Core 2 Duo laptop and it was making my machine slow and cancelled my net and made pings double time plus the speed of my internet got cut by 80% and if that was not enough, my itunes would not download updates or apps. It was frustrating as 2012 looked very promising and anyway for me it didn't work out too well. Hope people have better time with it. The forums here >> will give u some idea on how people have some issues. I have 1 laptop so I had trouble accessing the forum with BIS. Not saying this is a flaw for EVERYONE but for me it didn't turn out well. So do a backup and check the trial for a day to see if you want this or not.

I want to have this program because it is one of the best security software, I hadthe previous version, and many times he saved me from a system malfunctionand take control over it so much I would be happy if I was able to win licenses enable.

Great giveaway of a new Internet Security product Good Luck to everyone who enters. Don't include me in this giveaway Avinash.

Quote Originally Posted by aviator365 View Post
    I used this new BIS 2012 version on Win 7 Core 2 Duo laptop and it was making my machine slow and cancelled my net and made pings double time plus the speed of my internet got cut by 80% and if that was not enough, my itunes would not download updates or apps. It was frustrating as 2012 looked very promising and anyway for me it didn't work out too well. Hope people have better time with it. The forums here >> will give u some idea on how people have some issues. I have 1 laptop so I had trouble accessing the forum with BIS. Not saying this is a flaw for EVERYONE but for me it didn't turn out well. So do a backup and check the trial for a day to see if you want this or not.
    Sad to know that it didnt worked for you. If you can share the RAM (Memory) on your System, it would make the picture more clearer. As I mentioned in the blog post, It requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM on the system and the recommended RAM is 1.5 GB which is too much for many people (at least those who have older systems).

I hope I will get Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 Licenses... Avg makes me disappointed because no detects key logger in my laptop...., And I see Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 IS THE FIRST RANKING IN ... I really hope I get Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 licenses...

Count me to...

Thankx for such a wonderful software.we know that bitdefender internet secutiry 2012 is top leading most security software.which provider all in one security=antivirus+anti-spam+firewall+sandbox+facebook logo+etc.
    the most important feature is "AUTO PITOT" which help to detect any virus automatically in background.
    Last edited by ssaam; 07-08-11 at 10:07 PM.

i am using avast 6 free version, i was satisfied with it but one day my friend has scanned his pen drive through my system updated avast shows nothing as threat. then he scanned it with another computer in cyber cafe having bitdefender 2011 which showed more than 30 threat i was shocked that avast couldn't catch it up. from then i lost confidence with avast i don't know why that happened. i want to have bitdefender 2012 for sure.

chcę wygrać ten program ponieważ jest to najleprzy program do ochrony systemu przed róznymi wirusami ,a po za tym mam zaufanie do tego programu ,ponieważ już kiedys mialem taki program ,ale skonczyla mi się licencja.polecam ten soft.

Translated:

I want to win this program because it is the best be with a program to protect the system against various viruses, and after that I have confidence in this program because I had already once such a program, but ended up my license. I recommend this soft.

Thank you for organizing this great giveaway. Good luck to the participants!
    **Please do not include me**

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast