Thread: Avinashtech Pool Party Giveaway

Avinashtech Pool Party Giveaway

I have 2 giveaways going on in the Avinashtech Pool at the Google Pool Party -----> . You must be a member of the Pool Party to enter these giveaways and invitations are available. Read more about the Google Pool Party and how to get invited at the Avinashtech Blog ------> .

Photo Stamp Remover 4.1 Giveaway
    Photo Stamp Remover 4.1 is a photo correction utility that can remove watermarks, date stamps and other unwanted objects that appear on photographs. I have a license to giveaway and will give it to the person that posts the most pictures in this pool by Friday evening August 12, 2011.
    You can watch a demo of the product at this link ---->
    SafeBit Disk Encryption 1.8 Giveaway
    I am holding a giveaway of a SafeBit Disk Encryption 1.8 License which has three activations and can used for a lifetime. This licenses can be activated at any time in the future. Just ask if you want as I Will random org this August 12, 2011

Thanks Mike for bringing-in the new Pool Party concept.

Most people are not sure about the Pool Party but once you join you will each receive 15 invites to give away to anyone you would like and you are able to make all the seperate pools you want in which only you can decide who is able to view each pool. Everyone should at least give it a try.

Thanks Mike, not interested really.