Thread: Nokia to retire Symbian in North America, going all-in on Windows Phone

Nokia to retire Symbian in North America, going all-in on Windows Phone

Nokia to retire Symbian in North America, going all-in on Windows Phone
    Speaking with All Things D, Chris Weber, President of Nokia's US operations, said "When we launch Windows Phones we will essentially be out of the Symbian business, the S40 business, etc." That means no more full-price or business-focused devices in the US, and no more Symbian love.

In short Nokia to become handicapped by Microsoft...

Smart Move ! at least its better than there Symbian OS ( Anna, Kaka , Chacha whatever )
    Why they fear Android ?

Symbian OS was beaten by iOS,Windows Mobile, Android, and RIM Blackberry Os

This is a good move by Nokia, but considering the other OS options I doubt if it will be successful.

Android FTW

Their choice for Windows is remarkable. I wonder what market they are targeting.

If they start putting in Windows mobile OS the price of nokia phones would escalate dramatically. Symbain is a good and effective low cost alternative. I would urge nokia too go ahead with meego.

Smart Move ! at least its better than there Symbian OS ( Anna, Kaka , Chacha whatever )

blythemanning Guest

Stop Products Made In China right now???

Stop Products Made In China right now??? I think NO, why do I say so? After a long time thinking, I summed up these point to support my view. 1,As we all know China is a developing country with a large population. Most factories are labor-and resource-intensive industries, compared to many other countries the costs of labor force saved a lot. 2,And due to China also a country aboundant in natural resources, almost all the materials needed in production can be supplied home. 3,Most importantly, constant innovation of technology has brought to China tremendous changes. Many Hi-Tech products are now developed and applied in China, the productivity improved a lot. All these account for the good Chinese products with low price. You may also find many world famous companies have moved their factories to China in order to cut off their expenses.In fact, what they sell to you also Made In China.Can you say products Made In China not good?

- - - Updated - - -

How To Get Products Made In China In my opinion, with many years'experience in trade business between China and America, I think generally, there are two ways to find manufacturers in China: the internet and trade shows. The main trade show in China is the Canton Fair, which takes place two times a year in Guangzhou. It

blythemanning Guest

Types of Suppliers When You Buy Wholesale

Types of Suppliers When You Buy Wholesale If you are a business man, this post maybe help you few, even thought you have already known all of them; If you are a man who intends to do a buiness in the short future, this post will be helpful for you; If you are a common guy, well this post will just be "an article". In you daily life's trade business,there are essentially three different types of suppliers you'll meet. To know them adequately is necessary and vital. 1,Distributors, also known as wholesalers and in some industries brokers, often have exclusive or semi-exclusive relationships with several different manufacturers. Distributors tend to focus on certain product niches or markets. This focus can be as small as

- - - Updated - - -

Sum up the experience of about how to buy wholesale for China Whatever type of business you are in, there will always be competitors. As a business owner, you