Thread: Google+ Games gets LIve and being rolled out to everyone slowly - Discussion

Smile Google+ Games gets LIve and being rolled out to everyone slowly - Discussion

There is one more reason to switch to Google+ for many users who love to play Games. Google+ Games are being rolled out slowly to every Google+ user slowly. Google announced this through the official blog post. We want to make playing games online just as fun, and just as meaningful, as playing in real life. That means giving you [...]

Only a matter of time when we see stuff like Farmville on Google +

Get ready for spams and scams

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Only a matter of time when we see stuff like Farmville on Google +

Get ready for spams and scams
    They seem to have some better sharing rules in place already which are much better than Facebook. Still Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    They seem to have some better sharing rules in place already which are much better than Facebook. Still Fingers crossed.
    Based on what I have seen at the Android Market,the many crap aps and malicious stuff, Google will have to be really cautious

I have far batter games to play than those crappy schoolkids games. I was waiting for some better updates. Now its hard to tell whether FB is copying G+ or its the other way round.....