Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback of DAP and Video Accelerator From Giveaway winners and others

gracias por el regalo es la primera vez que recibo un obsequio de muchos sitios que he participado.Un beso grande y ahora a difrutar de este hermoso Obsequio.Saludos a todos uds y en especial aquellos que nos dan la posibilidad de acceder a programas que se nos hace muy dificil comprar cualquier cosa a las ordenes......

Translated by Admin (using google) :

thanks for the gift is the first time I receive a gift of many sites that I participado.Un big kiss and now in receipt of this beautiful Obsequio.Saludos all units and especially those that give us the ability to access programs makes us very difficult to buy anything ...... orders

Hi I installed it but having issues with it working so I cannot comment on it so far. It registered though...sorry.

Well for me the registering for Video Accelerator was no problem,but seems it doesn't to work all that well for many videos,maybe I will have too check out more sites for clarity on it's work.

Quote Originally Posted by aviator365 View Post
    Hi I installed it but having issues with it working so I cannot comment on it so far. It registered though...sorry.
    Well its working now. Bit confusing for me. But i am very happy with it. Speed is same as other download managers. It works so so on opera. Hit or miss. I had conflict with orbit and DAP, so had to remove it. I am happy with winning it and thanks for it again. Only downer so far is that it doesn't for me download video on opera and firefox or I just cannot see the link?!

I have installed video accelerator..it is working, but I am afraid if it is used in my country Indonesia it will not help because the speed connection there really slow compare to the place I am staying now (Japan)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12