Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback of DAP and Video Accelerator From Giveaway winners and others

Smile Feedback of DAP and Video Accelerator From Giveaway winners and others

This thread is for providing Feedback of DAP and Video Accelerator From Giveaway winners and others.

PS : Winners are still to be announced, so don't start jumping gun on me for that

Update : Winners announced.

Licenses sent.

I just want to say "I wish got my free DAP Premium in e-mail as soon as possible to install it"
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by zyx777; 13-03-10 at 10:00 PM.

Avinash thanks for Speedbit Accelerator license,I will definitely provide my precise feedback as soon I get the license and install the software itself.

Congratulations to all winners, hope you will visit the forum often and start contributing :-)

Avinash if you don't mind can I know the validity for DAP and Video Accelerator licenses?

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Avinash if you don't mind can I know the validity for DAP and Video Accelerator licenses?
    Basically, its like any other software license. It includes 1 year of free upgrades. So you can use it for lifetime but only the version which you are left with after your license is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Basically, its like any other software license. It includes 1 year of free upgrades. So you can use it for lifetime but only the version which you are left with after your license is over.
    No Problem and Thank you very much.

Congrats to Winners...hope to win next time..

installation was not completely unpainful (accidentally installed toolbar and videodownloader)
    i did not want that so 3 reinstalls and 3 reboots later and finally got it working
    i mainly wanted this program for my daughter, she is about 3 years old and just
    love watching youtube\online cartoons\animals and such on my pc

now try explain this phenomena to impatient 3 year olds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AwlDikBT8w

btw, here´s another program that i like very much
    http://members.home.nl/wantos/youtube_hd_transfer/

it´s a nice program watching the tube for quick access and downloading

speedbits video accelerator kicks in fine with this

thank you very much for this avinash and speedbit, for this i am very grateful
    Last edited by Bionic; 14-03-10 at 07:25 PM.

I installed DAP 9.4.0.6 Premium in my Windows 7 Enterprise x86, everything is working fine.
    Thank you again, Avinash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast