Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have zemana installed on my system. I wouldn't be without it

Great find

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo View Post
    I have zemana installed on my system. I wouldn't be without it

Great find
    Ok i want to ask you a question?

Does Zemana Antilogger have a driver loaded during system boot up?

It doesnt slow my PC, but i read in a forum that it can cause slow boot-ups, lemme check out and provide the link to that topic.

Important update

This thread at Wilders suggests that it may be a 24 hour giveaway

Code:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=267446&page=2

This is definitely a very good anti-keylogger no doubt but to be on the safer side we must use KeyScrambler which is absolute top-notch product pitted against keyloggers
    I am using the free version now

PS I also asked for KS-Premium licenses for giveaway in "Which Software's should come as Freebie in Giveaways" Thread by Avinash

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Ok i want to ask you a question?

Does Zemana Antilogger have a driver loaded during system boot up?

It doesnt slow my PC, but i read in a forum that it can cause slow boot-ups, lemme check out and provide the link to that topic.
    Zemana does have one startup process which allows it to monitor your system all the time. I can't say if it slows anybody else down but I know it does not slow my bootup process at all.
    I'm sure it's possible tho depending on the hardware you have. As I said before. I would not be without it. I use that in conjunction with keyscramber free version. They work great together.

Thumbs up Great Find

Thanks for the heads up on this one.Got it installed on three out of four PC's here-a problem with one of the XP rigs which is my daughter's (who needs this the most)-oh well . One start-up process is correct,and uses @ 21MB-a bargain I must say.The offer was still live this morning,although other blogs did elude to a 24 hour period.Thanks Avinash!