Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zemana Antiloger Free Giveaway Offer

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I am still to test keyscrambler and after that only I will be trying to get it as Giveaway. Its Free version though is still good for use online.
    Thanks you Avinash for the consideration,it has good reviews all over.I wish the developers could develop a portable version too especially when were surfing outside.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Ok i want to ask you a question?

Does Zemana Antilogger have a driver loaded during system boot up?

It doesnt slow my PC, but i read in a forum that it can cause slow boot-ups, lemme check out and provide the link to that topic.
    Zemana does have one startup process which allows it to monitor your system all the time. I can't say if it slows anybody else down but I know it does not slow my bootup process at all.
    I'm sure it's possible tho depending on the hardware you have. As I said before. I would not be without it. I use that in conjunction with keyscramber free version. They work great together.

Thumbs up Great Find

Thanks for the heads up on this one.Got it installed on three out of four PC's here-a problem with one of the XP rigs which is my daughter's (who needs this the most)-oh well . One start-up process is correct,and uses @ 21MB-a bargain I must say.The offer was still live this morning,although other blogs did elude to a 24 hour period.Thanks Avinash!

Glad you liked it detailer. Welcome to the forum too.

I have Zemana installed on my system and till now, have not faced any memory problems. All is well.

Zemana would not consume much of memory....very light-weight.

There is another license promotion but was told its German only.
    Last edited by Mike; 09-09-10 at 03:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12