Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Getjar offers free premium apps for Android

Flashed Android 2.3.7 Mik's OS

I am getting "Not able recognize your device", but when I choose Android from the list, it works fine.

I just have to make sure I download apps which are compatible with my phone

Interesting news

Tomorrow's Free Android #GetJarGold app is from a huge developer. HUGE. You already know who they are, now can you guess who it is?

We couldn't be more excited about tomorrow's free #GetJarGold app. It will show you how far Gold has come, and what the future holds.

They already have Beautiful Widgets, and Swiftkey X (well they no longer have Swifitkey X at their website, and they conveniently....ahem...forgot to reply to my tweet about that).

My bet is on Ubermusic or Launcher Pro Plus

Deer Hunter African Safari

Btw, they said that today's app is also from Glu Mobile (My guess was wrong)

careful with tapatalk.. lot of security issues there.. thats why I am hesitant to get :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    careful with tapatalk.. lot of security issues there.. thats why I am hesitant to get :P

What kind of issues? I thought it was safe to use.

well.. a lot have posted security issues with the fact that they store ALL of your info on a server and that it can be easiliy compramised and your information stolen.. all of your accounts and passwords are stored locally and that can pose some major issues.. its not that it will happen, it is that it "could" happen.. others had posted some other things. .but that was mainly the one I could remember.. just mainly saying be careful.. and would highly recommend that you dont use the same passwords for those chat logins as your other secure ones like for banking etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    well.. a lot have posted security issues with the fact that they store ALL of your info on a server and that it can be easiliy compramised and your information stolen.. all of your accounts and passwords are stored locally and that can pose some major issues.. its not that it will happen, it is that it "could" happen.. others had posted some other things. .but that was mainly the one I could remember.. just mainly saying be careful.. and would highly recommend that you dont use the same passwords for those chat logins as your other secure ones like for banking etc..
    Just gonna use it for Avinashtech and the password is unique, so I guess I can risk it

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast