Well, I thought I'd put my BD evaluation here since it is, an evaluation and doesn't really fit other topics. Now onto the series of unfortunate events....

Account: Signed up, downloaded, went easy.

Starting the BD install: Began the install and downloading to run into an error that it could not download the X64 plugins or drivers, something on that order, then froze. *keep in mind I uninstalled all other security prior and my machine is clean of infection, new install*. After the third try, I finally managed to get it to install \ download.

Restart: I did a restart per asking of the application but when my PC rebooted, there was an error that BD "something or another" was not found, blue screened on me and restarted. *Spider-Sense tingling at this point*

Next restart: Ok, this time no issue restarting, great. I loaded up the app and went to enter my registration information and it was refused, said it was not valid. Went through all the hoops again to try and figure out why, only to be met with freezeups in my browser, could not get pages to load and when I did, it was so slow it was unbelievable and my CPU was shooting up to 86%, stayed around 43% without browser and hard drive was going nuts.

Next, the Uninstall: After all this, I felt if it's this bad to get a security app to install which I've never encountered except with Norton, then it's time to go. However BD did NOT want to leave, it would not close the update service and I could not see it in my task list so every time I restarted, it was still there. Finally I killed all unneeded processes and got it to uninstall.

Aside from that, it opens IE automatically which really frustrated me, IE is an insecure browser which I don't use and hate when security apps or any other open this automatically whether for feedback or otherwise.

I am sorry for the terrible feedback on this but my experience was a nightmare with this. I will stick with other securities for now and am browsing around for a few new ones to look at but BD will not be on my list.

I still appreciate the attempt at a license which didn't work so it's not wasted at least

Thanks,

Paul