Thread: Returnil System Safe Pro 2011 (72 hours unlimited giveaway)

Returnil System Safe Pro 2011 (72 hours unlimited giveaway)

Eclack.com and Returnil are organizing a giveaway for Returnil System Safe Pro 2011

Developer's description of RSS 2011:

Key benefits of using Returnil System Safe

Less Viruses

Scan your existing system for malware, viruses and other malicious programs. Clean or repair your infected files with ease.
    Simple Fix

Restart your PC and "pooof", all the bad neighbourhood stuff making havoc on your computer including any malicious files are gone. Your PC stays nice and clean.

Be Free

Enter seemless virtual environment and do whatever your heart desires to your PC. Test new products, browse dark corners of the Internet with no harm.
    Last Line of Defense

If all fails and your system is still giving you trouble, just choose a point in time to restore your system to and enjoy a virus free PC

Product page
    :

Promo page:

Note: This is a 72 hours unlimited giveaway

Please do NOT post the key code or any direct download links here

I have learnt from one of their developers that it works better(than MBAM/SAS) on an infected system. Certainly a good software

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I have learnt from one of their developers that it works better(than MBAM/SAS) on an infected system. Certainly a good software
    It's like a sandbox for the whole PC

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Returnil is a rather cool app. Never could get it work on my system... I suspect it's because I moved my data files off C: drive.

I'm curious why the developers say that. Are they saying it does a better job of detected and removing infections than MBAM/SAS?

But you're right, it's good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    Returnil is a rather cool app. Never could get it work on my system... I suspect it's because I moved my data files off C: drive.

I'm curious why the developers say that. Are they saying it does a better job of detected and removing infections than MBAM/SAS?

But you're right, it's good stuff.
    The latest release notes say they have added virtualization support for Non-system partitions.
    [/COLOR][/URL]

Virtual System:

• Multi-disk Virtualization support added for non-system disks & partitions
    • Fixed 'Phantom drive' issue
    Regarding the removal of infections, RSS Pro has a module called System Restore and Rollback, it can recover infected files or perform a complete restore.
    • System Restore NEW (Recover infected files or restore your entire system in case of infection)
    • Perform automated analysis and file restoration during Real-time, Quick and Full scan
    • Perform full system restoration with automatic detection of previous not infected system state
    • Allow user to recover documents and settings after full restore
    • Restore functionality is fully extensible and easy to integrate with third-party backup systems
    • Support for Microsoft Windows Volume Shadow Copy service is built-in in the product as a default provider for restore functionality
    • Watch our site for a new product that implements a restore provider that overcomes limitations of the built-in mechanism and provides much stronger features to restore infected systems
    I think that explains why it may be better than MBAM/SAS, they can't restore the system, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    The latest release notes say they have added virtualization support for Non-system partitions.
    Very cool. I've been ignoring their promos... but now I'll have to check it out. Thanks Ashwin!!

Regarding the removal of infections, RSS Pro has a module called System Restore and Rollback, it can recover infected files or perform a complete restore.

I think that explains why it may be better than MBAM/SAS, they can't restore the system, can they?
    Hahahaha. Yeah, that does explain it.