Thread: Giveaway of the Day - Ashampoo Anti-Malware (24 hours only)

Giveaway of the Day - Ashampoo Anti-Malware (24 hours only)

Today's Giveaway of the Day is Ashampoo Anti-Malware

Developer's description:
    The official successor of Ashampoo AntiSpyWare and Ashampoo AntiVirus has been developed from scratch and combines the best of both technologies all in one solution.

The comprehensive security solution protects your PC and your data from external threats and blocks viruses, trojans, worms, malware, rootkits, bots, spyware and adware efficiently without putting so much as a strain on your computer’s performance.

In addition, the software offers a variety of security tools (e.g. File Wiper, Internet Cleaner, Startup Tuner etc.) based on our prize winning Ashampoo WinOptimizer series. Thanks to its innovative design and intuitive GUI, Ashampoo Anti-Malware is very easy to operate.

Promo page:

File size: 125mb

Currently happy with Mbam and Hitman pro, so won't try this one. But would surely like to know how is it from those using it.

I've been using it for a while now. I like it. I also use Mbam, Hitman Pro, SAS (Free Vers.) and Emsisoft, along with NIS 2011. It is a nice edition to those. I recommend turning off any active protection in any of those programs if you currently have an all-in-one security suite and just use those for on-demand scans.