Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive: Free 50 FBVPN (faster and better) 6 months accounts Giveaway for Avtechies

Smile Exclusive: Free 50 FBVPN (faster and better) 6 months accounts Giveaway for Avtechies

[URL="http://avinashtech.net/blog-posts/2432-6.htm#post14389[/url]

Okay, I've subscribed to the newsletter and liked your FB page.
    Well, I would love to have reliable VPN account, as my college seems to track every internet activity without specific reason.
    Not that I'm doing something suspicious, though. They don't have any kind of privacy policy, I just want to be in the safe side.
    At least I'd be able to have peace in mind when inserting login data on non-https page.

Thanks in advance.

Thank You Avinash for this giveaway. I would like to have a FBVPN account because I have read they are one of the fastest vpn services to have. I use proxys many times to apply for license keys from promotions being given in other countries and have been told vpns are much more secure and safer to use.

I have been looking for a few months now for the best VPN service out there. There are many choices but not many reviews. I would love to win an account for this service. I think the biggest question I had was how do these services affect your speed while browsing but it looks like you tested and answered that question for me. Thanks Av, please count me in. I don't have a facebook account so this post will hopefully be enough for me to be entered. thanks again

Thanks Avi! I've read reading about VPN services for over a year now and been considering trying one out. it would a great way to use a laptop securely via public WiFi. Thanks for the opportunity.

I like surfing on the internet safely, I was looking for fast and secure VPN services like FBVPN.
    Thanks.

i want a license too, primarily for Hulu and other region restricted videos on youtube

Thank you for the great Giveaway Avinash and Nickle Smith of FBVPN. I would like to have an account so I can use the internet more securely without sacrificing bandwidth on both my PC and iPAD. I've been a fan of Avinashtech on Facebook for a long time as well as a long-time subscriber to the Avinashtech Blog and here is my post.

Thank you again for the great Giveaway.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 24-08-11 at 04:25 AM.

I like to have FBVPN to access sites that are blocked in my country. Also to bypass Admin silent monitoring of all network activities. Speed and stability are factors I am concern most when using VPN.

Thanks for this great giveaway. I want to have a FBVPN account, FBVPN is the best and fastest VPN in the world, use FBVPN I can access Facebook, twitter,and another website. In my country, many websites are blocked.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast