Thread: Five free Ashampoo Programs [Facebook Giveaway]

Five free Ashampoo Programs [Facebook Giveaway]

Sign into your Facebook account and "Like" their Facebook Page Here:

After clicking the "Like" button you will see a "Redeem Now" button. That will take you to their promotional page where you can download any or all 5 of their promotional software for free. Just follow the instructions and register with the Ashampoo Website if you are not already registered to receive your License Key(s) in your e-mail.

If you prefer not to use Facebook, here is an alternate method to receive the promotional software(s).

Simply go straight to their promotion page here:

Click on the "Get downloads now" button and download the software(s) you want. After downloads finish, install the software and register like you register any other Ashampoo Promotional Software(s)

Software available for this promotion include:

Ashampoo Anti-Malware

Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3

Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements

Ashampoo MyAutoplay Menu

Ashampoo HDD-Control

Last edited by Jeremy; 28-08-11 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks for the heads up Jeremy.

They had a similar (read Same) promo for Easter, which you posted here

Last edited by Ashwin; 28-08-11 at 10:49 AM.

Anyone who missed out on the Easter promo can grab these. I really like Ashampoo Anti-Malware and I also installed Ashampoo Internet Accelerator.

Thanks Jeremy
    same old stuffs by Ashampoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Anyone who missed out on the Easter promo can grab these. I really like Ashampoo Anti-Malware and I also installed Ashampoo Internet Accelerator.
    Actually, the Easter promo still works. Guess they forgot to disable it

The only Ashampoo product that I used is their Burning Studio and I liked it. How about other products? Nice to here from Jeremy that Ashampoo Anti-Malware works well... Anyone tried the other products?

Samuel: HDD-Contol is good too! Better have a trial of it.

Thanks for sharing, Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    The only Ashampoo product that I used is their Burning Studio and I liked it. How about other products? Nice to here from Jeremy that Ashampoo Anti-Malware works well... Anyone tried the other products?
    Heya Sam! I have tried Ashampoo Internet Accelerator, Ashampoo Burning Studio Elements, and like I said Ashampoo Anti-Malware. I like all 3 of those. I noticed Ashampoo Internet Accelerator did give me an increase in download and upload speeds, (I went from about 29 Mbps to 32 Mbps download speeds which a 3Mbps increase is pretty good), but someone may be able to get more of an increase if their settings are not properly configured in Windows, which Ashampoo Internet Accelerator will properly configure for you. And if you're unsure of Internet settings, just click the "automatic" button in Ashampoo Internet Accelerator and it will automatically configure the best settings for your internet connection. I also like Ashampoo Burning Studio Elements. It seems to be able to do anything you need as far as burning discs.

P.s. Thanks to whomever fixed my type-o in the thread title. I spelled Giveaway wrong, so I appreciate the Mod/Admin who fixed it since I was unable to change the thread title once it was created.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 28-08-11 at 08:01 PM.