Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation with WinPE based bootable disk Giveaway - Discussion

EaseUS & WinPE Giveaway. Thank you.

Avinash,
    Thank you for this offer.
    I have not been good about backing up my machine even though I experiment with software frequently.
    That experimentation leads to crashes all too often.
    The package you are offering today would help me address both faults.
    Please include me in this giveaway.
    Thank you,
    George

Hi Avinash ,
    I got EaseUs todo Backup 2.5 pro form a giveaway , conduct by you, i use it to clone my primary hard drive and to get backup of my secondary hard drive , it help me a lot .
    hope i will win Version 3 Ke y to upgrads mine.

What moves me is the technology. technology and this program is pure sophistication. so I want!

i would like the chance to try this software

Super program. Mam nadzieję wygrać w tym konkursie.

Currently I´m using some (outdated) Retrospect and Paragon solutions. Differantial and incremental. Some "newer" all-in-one would be nic for me. So count me in please.

Thank you for the Great Giveaway Offer.I have used EaseUS Todo Backup Free. I liked the software. It works as it should. It made my life so much easier. I have not experienced any problems and I was quite pleased. What sheer joy it would be to be able to use EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 3.0. Please consider me as a candidate in your giveaway. Please make my day.

count me please.thanks

Obviously, I have bought a so-called "Monday" Laptop a year ago, which has had 3 breakdowns during the last year: once the monitor and twice the motherboard. Although it was still under guarantee, so that I did not have to pay for the repair, I lost all my data each time, because Mediamarket deleted everything for "security reasons". They also deleted my external drive, so that I lost everything, the photos of my baby and above all certain giveaway programs which I could not recover.

It would be great if I could get hold of one licence of this importand backup tool!

Thanks a lot for all your good advice!

This is great to save a workstation from a disaster and Support Pre-OS recovery environment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast