Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation with WinPE based bootable disk Giveaway - Discussion

The chance to have the EaseUsTodo Backup made me finally give in and join facebook just so I could like Avinashtech on its page. I live in North Carolina and I've become a little anxious to have a backup and recovery program before the next natural disaster hits. From what I've read on this blog and other sites EaseUs seems to be the best program for my needs. It looks feature rich and easy to use, just as the name implies.The ability to make a WinPE disk is a great plus and not available in the free version. As a somewhat inexperienced user, I'd be much more comfortable working with a WinPE disk instead of Linux.

Thanks for having this Giveaway.

I have never done a backup myself and a friend said it would be a good idea to do so please enter me in this giveaway.

Thanks for this nice contest.
    The features of EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation are very good and interesting. I've tried the free version, and already that seem be good, so I'd have the Workstation...

Why I would like a copy of EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation.

So I can explore the Todo Backup WinPE functions such as as disk to image backup.

After 2 years of involvement with computers, I found that the most useful program is for backup and restore systems. EaseUS products have very good interface and do a great job. I like it and I want it.

The winners are:

Attachment 337

License keys will be mailed to winners soon. May take 1-2 days

Update: Winners email addresses sent to EASEUS.

Update 2: LIcenses sent to winners already. Check inbox and Spam folder if its not there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123