Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation with WinPE based bootable disk Giveaway - Discussion

Smile EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation with WinPE based bootable disk Giveaway - Discussion

Backups and restore of systems are the most critical components in case of a disaster due to*unforeseen*circumstances, Virus infections, system corruption or any thing else which makes your system. Everyone needs a good backup and restore utility or tool which can help you keep regular backups automatically and can restore your system in case of disasters. Today we will talk [...]

Winners Announced.

Here is a 30% off code for any EaseUS Product: CHEN-9SCN-GIVE for those who didn't get the software.

Had subscribed and tweeted as well.

I like to haveEaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 3.0 because :
    This new version is by far one of the most complete, yet simple, fast and effective software for files and system backup. I want this mainly for partition cloning, and, fast system restore via the snapshot feature. WinPE based bootable disk is surely an added advantage.

I need a good back up soft for my PC.. Please count me in .

I still have no backup software and my system nay a times gets corrupted.

Ohhhh, i want, i want! Easeus ToDo is my default backup software, use it everyday for both a system and file backup. Had a PRO license for 2.5, but went with the Free 3.0 so that i could do the incremental save. So, i gave up the option for the disk and the added features, which i'd love to have back! Appreciate the opportunity, great software and great giveaway!

This new version is by far one of the most complete, yet simple, fast and effective software for files and system backup.

Include me

Please include me in !! I have to backup my data several time in a month and this software will prove to be handy..

Easy to use but very efficient software. I like their partitioning program, and I know I would like the backup software. Solid and reliable.

currently using the free version and would love the upgrade so can get the Win PE disk and other features.. count me in great job on the qiveaway as it is a great piece of software imho. Zug

Thanks for conducting this giveaway Avinash! I have tried Easeus Todo Backup free before when it was in version 2 and it did well in backing-up and recovering all the partition drives I selected. I Would like to test the so called Snapshot backup and recovery feature in Workstation edition which seems just like EZfix and the fabulous Rollback RX, plus having a license will also provide WinPE disk which is obviously easy to use compared to the free Linux boot-able disk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast