Thread: Android Malware threats and basic security tips [Infographic] - Discussion

Smile Android Malware threats and basic security tips [Infographic] - Discussion

As most of us know that Android is being used widely all over the world on almost 51.9 Million devices like Smartphones, Tablets etc and is the most popular Operating System for smartphone, tablet devices along with Apple iOS. All this popularity comes with a price. Malware writers and hackers have slowly started writing malware exclusively targeting Android Platform to [...]
    This story, , was originally published at .

For starters, here I'm using Lookout AV from mylookout for all the SmartPhones with Android OS.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    For starters, here I'm using Lookout AV from mylookout for all the SmartPhones with Android OS.
    yes, lookout is a great security suite for Android mobile devices. Used by me too.

Kind of expected
    I'm currently using Webroot Mobile Security and so far so good

Using Lookout too. Antivirus + Backup + Locate missing device. Can't ask for more

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Using Lookout too. Antivirus + Backup + Locate missing device. Can't ask for more
    and that too for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    and that too for free.
    yes