Thread: Giveaway of the Day - WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Streamer Edition (3 days promo)

Giveaway of the Day - WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Streamer Edition (3 days promo)

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Streamer Edition works as a DVD ripping, DVD backup and video streaming tool. Rip and backup DVD to AVI, MP4, H.264, MPEG, WMV, etc. Stream the ripped video to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch remotely and watch DVD movie on your iDevices without taking up storage.

It also has 3 built in DVD copy modes – clone DVD disc to ISO; copy DVD title to multi-track MPEG2 file with all videos/ audios/ subtitles; backup main content of a DVD for playing on PC, PS3, Xbox, Media Center, etc.

Key features:
    Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and ISO image as source file.
    Perfectly remove all known DVD copy protections in the current market.
    Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, H.264, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Zen etc.
    Copy DVD to a single MPEG2 file within about 5 minutes.
    Stream any video in any format to iDevices. You will not need video converter any longer.
    Promo page:

I got this a couple of days earlier by visiting

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    better make this a freeware..
    LOL. Yes their marketing is bad

But their products are very good.

You have both right! WinX software are good, but I really cannot understand why is always for free...
    The only problem is when you convert in .AVI a video recorded with the hard disk recorder, because sometime the video is jerky (but conversion from DVD is perfect). It is a shame because the quality of the images would be perfect without this problem. Much better than competitive software, even artifacts are much lower in WinX software.
    I could let to know the problem to the producer, maybe gives me some license!