Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outpost Security Suite PRO Giveaway v7.5 (1 year License)

kam22 : Thanks for the support.
    Please check your inbox as I have PM you the license and please confirm your receipt here.

thnx hakah got the key

I dont know if installation works as I had not installed it on my pc and I am going with avira premium now .
    ur key is safe with me and if extra demand of keys come from member u can give my key to other member as i am not in need of this key right now.
    Anyway thanks for your support

Stranger: I will keep that in mind if I really need it. I am also using Avira Premium right now.

Hakah, are you sure the key is correct? I copied and pasted it in, after installing the version dornloaded from the link in the first post. However, the key is not accepted. Or did you accidently link to version 7.5.1 ???

corno: the key is correct except the link may not be the actual installer as I download from outpost website. I will PM you another download link and please try with it and let me know the result. Thanks!

Hakah, honestly, I think you should have checked this out in advance - or else given no link at all. I have now been uninstalling my other security software, installing Outpost, trying to activate etc. Took me an hour or so. Now I can start all over again. It is not the end of the world, of course, but still ...

Thanks for the new link, all the same. I will keep you informed.

Sorry, please forgive for the inconveniences caused. As everyone would think that the 7.5 license should work for 7.5 link download from outpost website and didn't realize that it only works on the installer posted on giveaway.

Outpost Security Suite Pro v7.5 installer :
    x86

x64

Hello,
    Do you have any of those licenses left? I somehow missed the GAOTD promo, but I would love to upgrade to the Pro version...

mistervee: Thanks for the support.
    Please check your inbox as I have PM you the license and please confirm your receipt here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast