Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outpost Security Suite PRO Giveaway v7.5 (1 year License)

Outpost Security Suite PRO Giveaway v7.5 (1 year License)

Outpost Security Suite Pro offers an all-in-one security experience, combining the power of:
    •An advanced firewall for external protection
    •Combination of a robust antivirus and antispyware
    •Built-in host protection
    •Web Control
    •Anti spam engine for reducing junk

There are two modes of operation, with a Simple mode for regular users and an Expert mode catering to those who look for a more thorough control over the PC's operating environment. Outpost Security Suite Pro features an auto-learning mode where it trains itself on your preferences based on your security choices and permissions that you grant.

It will even prompt about whatever it has learnt with respect to any application, so you are always aware of what's going on. The firewall is robust, and even if you haven't used any firewall prior to this, Outpost will not prove to be overtly obtrusive – it learns to manage itself for most common applications, and will not bug you for those that it learns about later through your usage patterns.

The alerts that are generated by Outpost Security Suite Pro are also rather concise and deliver clear information with a reasonable number of possible actions. However, the can become nosy when the program starts generating behavioural alerts. The malware scanner is thorough and looks for both spyware and viruses/trojans. It does not offer rootkit protection.

One nice feature about the malware scanner is its USB virus protection. Since removable flash drives are one of the most frequent sources of malware infection, the program blocks any auto-run commands when a USB is inserted, and is keen on scanning the full drive before providing access.

On the heuristics side, Outpost Security Suite Pro comes with a Proactive Protection module which looks for malicious behavior to block previously-undiscovered/unknown threats. The preemptive measures employed by this module ensure that your system will not succumb to new malware and zero-day threats.

Downlaod links :
    32 bit :

64 bit :

have (5) Licenses to give away to anyone interested in Outpost Security Suite PRO. If you have missed in recent software giveaway or you want one just ask below in this thread.
    It is on First Come First Serve basis.
    Last edited by hakah; 05-09-11 at 10:37 PM.

I am the first one
    Please send me license

Stranger: Thanks for your great support.
    Please check your inbox as I have PM you the license and please confirm your receipt here.

Thanks hakah i received the keys.
    Can i upgrade it to 7.5.1

Stranger: is there any problem with the installation? If there is any, please let me know and I will PM you another installer. This version cannot be upgraded to 7.5.1.

Hakah, I don't know if you have a key left, but if so, I am in for it (version 7.5.0 would be fine with me, as I will install the whole suite, not just the FW).

corno : Thanks for the support.
    Please check your inbox as I have PM you the license and please confirm your receipt here.

kindly consider me for the software license

my internet security is expiring this month pls forward me this software license

Thanks, got the key.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast