Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TouchPal Keyboard 4.8 released with time-limited free downloads

TouchPal Keyboard 4.8 released with time-limited free downloads

TouchPal Keyboard 4.8 is just released to public! Everyone may download it now from Android Market!

Many asked us how much it will cost? 4.99USD? 2.99USD? Well, guess what? We’ll make it for free to anyone download it before Oct 31! And, it won’t expire after Oct 31! You will still be free to use it once you’ve downloaded it. That’s a reward to our early adopters.

So download TouchPal Keyboard 4.8 now from Android market! If you like it and like it to be free, don’t forget to give us a 5-star rating! Thank you.

A special gift: we will give a life-time free upgrade reward to all of our Facebook fans. If you'd like to receive free upgrades from TouchPal Keyboard in the future, fan us on Facebook now.

We did the following updates:

1. Support slide-down symbols when enabling Curve. Show up commonly used punctuations in last row.
    2. Support “Touch to reselect” feature. The user could Curve all the words and goes back to reselect candidates by “simple click and choose touch to edit” or “double click”.
    3. Optimize symbol view to full QWERTY.
    4. Improve the precision of Curve recognition.
    5. Support smart spacing. Now we add space after each word candidate.
    6. Allow to install TouchPal main program to SD card.
    7. Support 10+ languages.
    8. Fix other bugs.

via:

Nice one ash.. currently using the latest Swype beta and been really happy wiht that.. tried the SwiftX one and wasnt to thriled with it.. wondering if I should trt this out. Zug well i went ahead and DL'd it to test it out.. so far I am impressed.. seems to work really well and pretty good accuracy.. gonna stick with it for a bit and see i'd say i would recommend it .. specially while it is free
    Last edited by Zug; 09-09-11 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Ash. Already downloading it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Nice one ash.. currently using the latest Swype beta and been really happy wiht that.. tried the SwiftX one and wasnt to thriled with it.. wondering if I should trt this out. Zug
    I am using Android GB Keyboard, SwiftkeyX, Swype and Touchpal.

Touchpal is very similar to swype but for the layout.

TP has a dedicated Number/Smiley button, Prediction on/off button and I find the edit button in the top row very useful

Installed touchpad keyboard and its great. Best for me compared to all the keyboards I have ever used including Swype.

Also, Installed touchpad dialer and loving it too. Its great.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Installed touchpad keyboard and its great. Best for me compared to all the keyboards I have ever used including Swype.

Also, Installed touchpad dialer and loving it too. Its great.
    I am using TP Dialer too. Love the t9 support that others lack

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    I am using TP Dialer too. Love the t9 support that others lack
    Hopefully it ends my quest of finding a good dialer. Before this I have tried many but was unable to stick to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Hopefully it ends my quest of finding a good dialer. Before this I have tried many but was unable to stick to any of them.
    Which ones did you try?

I tried Go Contacts, Dialer2, Dialer One.

Touchpal Dialer wins hands down

I am using Android GB Keyboard, SwiftkeyX, Swype and Touchpal. Touchpal is very similar to swype but for the layout. TP has a dedicated Number/Smiley button, Prediction on/off button and I find the edit button in the top row very useful
    Yeah.. after testing it out the edit button was really nice.. the smiley button is nice as well.. will keep testing it.. but this and the newest swype beta so far my 2 fav.. might look at the dialer.. but so far one on my rom (using Aura on my Atrix) is working fine.. dunno what hte T9 thing is really ;P ohh.. and my dialer is themed for mine as well.. so nother reason to keep it :P

Which ones did you try?

I tried Go Contacts, Dialer2, Dialer One.

Touchpal Dialer wins hands down
    Yup all those that you mentioned and plus few more which I don't even remember.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Everyone should try the dialer too as it includes a inbuilt Blocker App along with better contacts management.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast