Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IObit Malware Fighter Pro - 24 Hour Giveaway

IObit Malware Fighter Pro - 24 Hour Giveaway

Licenses only admired comments , or social networking sites who share the news (sharing a link, type here) will be sent. comments, "why you want this program, the program experience, explanations about IObit products" can. Of comments of individual company officials who will select the license rights.
    English: The Licenses will be sent only ones who made ​​the comments on the social net links and the ones whose commentsare liked. (Write links here) In your comments, you now why you wanted to mention that programm, programm to your Experiences about the products and the descriptions about IObit. The owner of the company will select one by one among the ones who deserves the Licenses to your comments. Note: Comments, in Türkçe, Turkish and Chinese can be.
    Lol i copied from there and even the style, fonts everything got copied...

Still more than 23 hrs left.

I won a copy from another promo and use it as a supplement, on-demand scanner. It has pretty fast scans and seems to be a pretty decent program. As always, if you have a main Anti-virus or main Internet Security Suite, it would be a good idea to keep active protection off on this program and just use on-demand scans as a supplement to your main security set up to avoid conflicts. So far, I haven't had any problems with the program. It has a context menu option to scan individual objects as well as doing quick and deep scans. Great find Alpha.

I am suspecting this promo or giveaway.

Also, it looks like its not a unlimited giveaway.

The owner of the company will select the ones who deserves the licences one by one among your comments. Note: Comments, in English, Turkish and Chinese can be.
    The Licenses will be sent only ones who made ​​the comments on the social net links and the ones whose commentsare liked. (Write links here)
    I have always suspected so called unlimited giveaways from this site always for so many reasons, one of them being so arbitrary rule above.

I am removing the URL. Unless someone can confirm its unlimited giveaway.

The Licenses will be sent only ones who made ​​the comments on the social net links and the ones whose commentsare liked. (Write links here)

Well, that could mean any number of licenses, 1 or 100 or even 1000.

Why isn't a number specified in the first place? And if there is a number, it violates our Limited license rule

Now its over .... but actually what the admin tried to mean is either share it on social networks or write an appropriate comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Now its over .... but actually what the admin tried to mean is either share it on social networks or write an appropriate comment.
    I would still love to know how many guys got the license.

Here is the winners list .

They haven't posted a random list screenshot like they generally do. They only posted names of 32 winners out of 90+ comments....

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Here is the winners list .

They haven't posted a random list screenshot like they generally do. They only posted names of 32 winners out of 90+ comments....
    3rd name looks familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    So it was a Limited License Giveaway
    32 is a weird number for limited license...it was clearly mentioned quality comments or comments with shared link wins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast