Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best free download managers

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Well, I would call it to be unlucky if I required to download files immediately but the destination server happened to be down.

I don't know if there was something wrong with my AV or Firewall that related to FDM at the time but I managed to download the video with another downloader.

Ha..ha... I have tried that too but it is always fruitless. No respond from their support team at all. Aside from 30 licenses of IDM giveaway officially sponsored by Tonec at the end of 2009, I presume the bloggers who have hosted contests till now bought the licenses with their own money.
    So, where do you blog corker?

[lang=tr]bence IDM ancak açık kaynak açısından Orbit derim.[/lang]

Pardon me for bringing up the following. I realize we were supposed to be discussing about free download manager but since we have been mentioning a litle and much about IDM, allow me to inform that there is a way to obtain free license of IDM. Tonec, Inc. will reward anyone who is willing to translate IDM into any native languages with up to two serial numbers. Go if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    So, where do you blog corker?
    Just a local blog aimed for domestic visitors. You won't understand what I write as it is not in English.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234