Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TrustPort Total Security 2012 1 year Free License

TrustPort Total Security 2012 1 year Free License

This Giveaway is available to everyone.

For those who missed out on Mike's Giveaway, you can still grab a copy if you have a Facebook account.

To receive your license key, you need to play a online game and solve just the first cryptogram to get your license. (Don't worry I will give the answer at bottom of post)

Visit:

Then click Play Now (as of this time it looks like you need to play with a Facebook account, but there may be a way around this).

EDIT: According to the official rules, you can play directly from their website without a Facebook account, however I cannot get it to work.

It will prompt you to "Like" them on Facebook

Click on button that says “CLICK TO DECRYPT” for SAT #01.

You will find some alien symbols and you have to decrypt the hidden message. Click on the symbol and replace it with a corresponding letter shown at the bottom of the game screen. You can use your keyboard or click the letter to replace the symbol with proper letter.

******The answer of first level (SAT #01) which will give you a license key of TrustPort Total Security 2012 is:******

WE MUST INFECT ALL TRUSTPORT PRODUCTS WHICH SECURE COMPUTERS FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE!

Once you’ve finished solving the cryptogram, a Congratulations popup window will appear showing you your License Key and a link to download the software.

Attachment 345

The game will end on November 7, 2011 and Licenses must be registered by December 31, 2011
    Last edited by Jeremy; 24-09-11 at 06:37 PM.

Do you know the answer for SAT #02?
    I failed the first question.
    Last edited by win32agent; 28-09-11 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by win32agent View Post
    Do you know the answer for SAT #02?

Decrypting SAT #02.
    we must succed in hacking all trustport products so that all their users become infected with viruses.

Decrypting SAT #03.
    we will make trustport software difficult to use. if anybody needs to set trustport products according to their demands, we will have to be a PC expert

To me, the answer begin with "we have to find ..."

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Decrypting SAT #02.
    we must succed in hacking all trustport products so that all their users become infected with viruses.

Decrypting SAT #03.
    we will make trustport software difficult to use. if anybody needs to set trustport products according to their demands, we will have to be a PC expert
    Answer for SAT #05 is "We have to find a way around the fact that trustport internet security enables a wide range of firewall settings as we want to attack as many computers as possible."

If you need a license win32agent, let me know and I can give you one if you're having trouble with the SAT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    If you need a license win32agent, let me know and I can give you one if you're having trouble with the SAT's.
    Yes I need, thank you Jeremy.
    Mike helped me.

win32agent, please check your PM box for your License key.

I got 1.

cleared all levels

You can only grab one license for each email address no matter how many level you can achieve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast