Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TestDrive Internet Explorer 9

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Just read it. Well, that's the way Microsoft work. Trying to find ways to make users buy new OS from them.

Anyway, as we all know, there are much better browsers like chrome and firefox available and we hope they can maintain the lead even with IE 9. So XP users do have a choice.

I rarely use IE until its compulsory on few sites.

Well i guess we are stuck with IE8, thats not good. Coz people who were stuck with IE 6 and 7 were hacked.
    Now if IE 8 gets obsolete, we are doomed.

Not including XP? Microsoft is taking new route to force users to shift to Win 7 guys.

I don't think IE 9 beats Opera or Chrome. I hope it performs better, especially a designer friendly browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Not including XP? Microsoft is taking new route to force users to shift to Win 7 guys.

I don't think IE 9 beats Opera or Chrome. I hope it performs better, especially a designer friendly browser.
    IE 9 won't be good, as claims are from MS.

Same was the case when IE7 & 8 were released.. Nothing have changed much from IE6...other than the fact that with IE6 MS share is dropping for browsers...1st FF and now Chrome has hit them hard..

This would continue, as they would be giving IE9 only for Vista & W7...which itself has a limited user base (non-commercial) & commercials (companies) never upgrade browsers...:lol

Be getting bitten by popularity of FireFox,Chrome and Opera,this MS desperate attempt to make users switch to not only their new browser but win7 too,clever plot indeed.Maybe it could be faster than others who knows,but two things are for certain,One we need IE9 if we are using windows OS because for visiting certain sites and for manual updation and Two I can bet IE9 will also will be full of security loopholes,vulnerabilities,remote code execution exploit etc,.It makes you think that maybe MS is deliberately doing or something even deeper like a conspiracy,Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Be getting bitten by popularity of FireFox,Chrome and Opera,this MS desperate attempt to make users switch to not only their new browser but win7 too,clever plot indeed.Maybe it could be faster than others who knows,but two things are for certain,One we need IE9 if we are using windows OS because for visiting certain sites and for manual updation and Two I can bet IE9 will also will be full of security loopholes,vulnerabilities,remote code execution exploit etc,.It makes you think that maybe MS is deliberately doing or something even deeper like a conspiracy,Hmm.
    agree that it is a clever plot, but they can't stop users having IE7 & 8 to get updates from their site.

as they put a restriction making IE9 available only for Vista & W7, more hackers would be involved to break-in, hence causing more trouble for MS..

They think they r smart, but actually not..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12