Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE change the New Reply system

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Ok. I use this method to highlight url.

(for those who don't know)

1. Type or copy the link you want

2. Highlight it and click on the Globe icon with the chain (hyperlink)

3. Copy and paste the url and click ok. Now click on the "A" icon and select colour of your choice. I use Blue because usually links are given in blue

hope this helps
    Firstly not everybody will do it and secondly what about those who don'r use hyperlinks and just paste the links... even pasting the links also changed. We don't get normal urls instead it automatically turns into hyperlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    It's simple, but doing it again and again and again.... Tough, may be
    It's the only way.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Firstly not everybody will do it and secondly what about those who don'r use hyperlinks and just paste the links... even pasting the links also changed. We don't get normal urls instead it automatically turns into hyperlinks.
    no other go

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    3 steps. how tough is it to follow that
    I can follow and other active members will also follow but not everybody will follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I can follow and other active members will also follow but not everybody will follow it.
    Ban them

I just tried everything I can and looks like I cant change the color unless full forum colors are messed up with. I have left a comment to theme author at Vbulletin theme thread. I will get back to it if I get a reply there.

Thanks you all for the useful info, and thanks Ash and Avi for trying to get the problem fixed and your suggestions. One of the issues I have is sometimes if I try to copy and paste a URL or even text the whole reply gets highlighted when I right click and you cannot paste without messing up your whole post. For Alpha's recent review, I tried to copy and paste his review that he sent, but when I did, the whole article got jumbled up and it took me a very long time to format and fix it to the way Alpha wrote it. I never seemed to have these problems before until recently. There may be nothing that can be done at this point if it is vBulletin issue.

The link color is changed now, but it came with sitewide color change. May be you wont notice.

It's noticeable avi bro. Thanks for the update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12