Thread: Anti Malware protection for Twitter and Facebook with Bitdefender Safego - Discussion

Smile Anti Malware protection for Twitter and Facebook with Bitdefender Safego - Discussion

Twitter and Facebook are the biggest social network on the web with millions of users using it every day. One of the drawbacks of being the largest social networks with millions of users across the globe, these two websites are also heavily targeted by Hackers, cyber criminals, scammers, spammers etc to target users to get infected by malware, phishing scams, [...]

Great article. When using Social networks it is easy for hackers and spammers to target people. I have had friend's accounts on Facebook be hacked into and then they post something to all of that person's friends wall/page and you think it is your friend sending you a link or file and then the file and or link spreads rapidly. The ability to scan your Social Networking websites is a good idea. I use NIS 2012 to scan my Facebook wall. But it is nice to have a free program available for those who need it. Thanks for the informative article.