Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are now 2500+ Member community

We are now 2500+ Member community

Today we have reached a milestone of 2500 Members. Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible.

It has been a bumpy ride though with loads of up and downs. Still sticking with the concept of making it the most friendly forum on the web. I am not sure how good or bad I can be as a Admin, but hopefully no one knows me here as Admin but as a friend more. I hope I can remain same in future too.

Whatever comes in the way... the basic idea of this forum will remain same i.e. it will be most friendly to its member which means members can do mistakes without getting banned. But hopefully, they learn from the mistakes and move on.

Sorry for getting emotional sometime... but that's the way I am. I was same 3 years back and will remain same in future. Forum gets bigger or remain small, I will be same and the idea behind forum will remain same.

Also, rules are same for everyone including me. So if someone thinks that I made a mistake somewhere, just remind me either through PM.

Congrats to everyone.

Avinash,
    I personally want to thank you for everything you do here for us and if it wasn't for you there would be no forum. I have been here a few years now and have enjoyed every bit of my time spent here as we have a bunch of great forum members. I have met many good friends here and will help anyone out that I can if possible. Lets keep up the good work and we will get many more.

Congratulations to all forum members.

Congrats to all members who made this possible

And special thanks to Avinash

Thank you Avinash, Moderators, and Members for making this one of my favorite sites on the web and a great place to be a part of. Congratulations on this milestone Avinashtech!

I have to agree, without you Av and the moderators, there would be no forum. Thank you for not only putting it together but keeping it together.

Congrats to everyone.
    I have spent quite quality time here.

Need the old chatbox back soon, as the current one never worked fine for me

First of all thanks to you avi. As mike said, this wouldn't be possible without you. Congrats to you and to all mods who do great job .

Congrats to each and everyone who are associated with Avinashtech. A special thanks to avi also for creating such an wonderful place for all of us. Hope we achieve many such milestones in the future.

Congrats to All especially Avi,You rocks man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast