Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Softpedia 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway

So from now onwards every Saturday they will hold a giveaway .... not bad though because i perfectly like their rule. It bit tough to be creative but still acceptable than to try your luck on randomizer.

Another Weekly Giveaway starts again. Hope it never ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    So from now onwards every Saturday they will hold a giveaway .... not bad though because i perfectly like their rule. It bit tough to be creative but still acceptable than to try your luck on randomizer.
    Agreed about the rule, I just hope they announce the winners more quickly ...

Time to Close this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Time to Close this thread..
    Didn't you read my post? http://www.avinashtech.net/expired-giveaways/2627-11.htm#post16481

It would be better if we let this thread open for their weekly giveaways. But I respect your decision to close the thread.

I request you to put it back Grr, as the giveaway will continue. From now onwards they will have a weekly giveaway on every Saturday. Moreover the prizes are yet to be distributed so we can discuss those news also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Didn't you read my post? http://www.avinashtech.net/expired-giveaways/2627-11.htm#post16481

It would be better if we let this thread open for their weekly giveaways. But I respect your decision to close the thread.

I thought of capturing the weekly giveaways in a new thread. Lets start doing that.

Meanwhile opening this thread for Winner related stuff...

Feel free to suggest..

Just received a mail from them.............

Unfortunately, due to some internal problems, we had to delay the selection process until November, but a promise is still a promise, so we've started sending out notification emails to all the lucky winners. We'll start with security-related giveaways and then continue with the other promotions, until we've covered the entire month.
    Sorry Grr, i have moved this thread back to the original position for this announcement.

Today they start sending out emails to winners of AVG Internet Security 2012.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast