Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Softpedia 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    @damien - they r always pre-activated, not on first use. I guess nothing to confirm. It is done to void any misuse

@Alpha- thanks & Congrats...me too
    -- So I guess it's for Avast only. The bro won KIS2012 last time and he got an email that the license he won is activated on first use. That was from the same Mr. Pineta. Anyway, I'd better join again. Seems my siblings and even my girlfriend are lucky enough to win. Conrats also to you Grr. Are you the same Grr at Tiliose and Tipradar..? I am thinking of joining the latter. Tiliose has a lot of spam...

Have a nice day

@Alpha,

Congrats too

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    -- So I guess it's for Avast only. The bro won KIS2012 last time and he got an email that the license he won is activated on first use. That was from the same Mr. Pineta. Anyway, I'd better join again. Seems my siblings and even my girlfriend are lucky enough to win. Conrats also to you Grr. Are you the same Grr at Tiliose and Tipradar..? I am thinking of joining the latter. Tiliose has a lot of spam...

Have a nice day

@Alpha,

Congrats too
    Yes same Grr.

btw I didn't win Avast.

for KIS, yes it's on 1st use.

Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post

Have a nice day

@Alpha,

Congrats too
    If your bro is already using KIS, ask him to add the Kaspersky license he won, to his account.

Open KIS and click on Manage license (on the bottom right) and add the license.

The new activation code will automatically be activated once the old license expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    If your bro is already using KIS, ask him to add the Kaspersky license he won, to his account.

Open KIS and click on Manage license (on the bottom right) and add the license.

The new activation code will automatically be activated once the old license expires.
    Does it works? News for me

Yup. Mike taught me this

Thanks Damien and good luck to you for future giveaways

It only works on Kaspersky 2012 if your using a earlier version the option is not there.

Mike: thank for this information as I don't know the new one will be automatically activated on expiry of the old one if you add another license onto your account.

Yes it can be done so. Happy to here that softpedia kis key has no shelf life.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Hey arn i see your post count aint increasing bro.

What wonderful discussion here. I like that. Plus the tips are great! You guys rock here!

@Ashwin,

Oh that's a nifty trick BUT the bro just started to use KIS when he won it at Softpedia. Formerly he was using KAV 6mo license prior to that AvastPro. Along this line, is KIS/KAV lighter now? How about updates on dial-up? I see some promo's and might try it out sometime.

@Grr,

You really are doing the forum rounds. Might join Tipradar soon.

---

Isn't there any Sandboxie giveaway around...?

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast