Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Softpedia 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Oh, right. I should have known by looking into the similarity of the first and last two characters with Avinash. I thought it was supposed to be a Japanese name (Asutoshi) but wrong-written.

I just received an e-mail today from Softpedia saying I won a license for Emsisoft Anti-Malware, which I was really hoping to win. They said that due to some internal problems, they had to delay the selection process until November. They also said they would start with security-related giveaways and then continue with the other promotions, until they've covered the entire month.

If you receive an e-mail stating you won one of their giveaways, you have to make sure you reply to them to confirm your e-mail address within 48 hours in order to be eligible. Check your spam and junk folders too, mine happened to be in my junk folder, luckily I checked it.

Hopefully this info helps those who entered the Softpedia giveaways.

@Jeremy Use addon for firefox. Just disable the Auto-login feature.

It can check your spam/junk folder too.

Avinash has written a post about this addon:

I use it to monitor 3 accounts

No email for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I just received an e-mail today from Softpedia saying I won a license for Emsisoft Anti-Malware, which I was really hoping to win. They said that due to some internal problems, they had to delay the selection process until November. They also said they would start with security-related giveaways and then continue with the other promotions, until they've covered the entire month.

If you receive an e-mail stating you won one of their giveaways, you have to make sure you reply to them to confirm your e-mail address within 48 hours in order to be eligible. Check your spam and junk folders too, mine happened to be in my junk folder, luckily I checked it.

thanks for the good share.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post

So did I, really pleased with it. It is my favourite anti-malware program by a mile!

corno: MBAM or SAS would be better than Emsisoft antimlaware!

Tried to get emsisoft antimalware, but i guess my reply wasn't creative enough..

Alpha: I skip that giveaway that time!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Alpha: I skip that giveaway that time!
    Me too

Have the free version though.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast