Thread: Best web protection???

Best web protection???

Guys i currently have vipre premium installed and i would like to know of any web protection add-ons like browser link scanners etc. Which one is the best and why?? Thnx for your help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Guys i currently have vipre premium installed and i would like to know of any web protection add-ons like browser link scanners etc. Which one is the best and why?? Thnx for your help guys.
    Which browser are you using? Which OS?

Edit: Moving thread to proper section
    Last edited by Ashwin; 05-10-11 at 02:21 PM.

Best is a relative term. Something which is best for me may not be best for you. So i think we can avoid that. As far the topic is concerned i think you need to mention the specific browser and then only we can start the discussion.

I would be using opera as the main browser,, if not opera its gonna be google chrome. I also have IE8 which ill upgrade to IE9.

How about AVG LinkScanner? It works with Google Chrome. So you can try it. BTW, there aren't many security plugins that are compatible with Opera

Thanks sam i know. Do u know actually opera incorporates avg linkscanner tech for malicious site blocking!!!!