Thread: Duplicate content issue with other Forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Must be talking of me being I post same things on a few websites. I guess maybe no more posting for me in forums about specials or promotions that I run across. Just trying to help my friends out is all. Sorry fellows no harm was ment by it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Must be talking of me being I post same things on a few websites. I guess maybe no more posting for me in forums about specials or promotions that I run across. Just trying to help my friends out is all. Sorry fellows no harm was ment by it.
    Well, It seems I should make the thread visible here. I was talking about this thread.

To be specific, I found this thread on Raymond Forum too. ( Yup I do visit Raymond forum sometimes)

Freebies, promotions or everything else is OK. Even same article can be at two forums but it should not be a copy paste. I mean even though the concept remains same, the words can be different. I am not sure how good I am at conveying the message.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Mike, just include a disclaimer stating that you have posted it in other forums. After all, you are the author, you have a right to post it anywhere you want, unless the forum admins object to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Mike, just include a disclaimer stating that you have posted it in other forums. After all, you are the author, you have a right to post it anywhere you want, unless the forum admins object to it.
    I visit Raymond's website (without posting there) and have found your posts. They are geniune finds by Mike.