Thread: FREE McAfee SiteAdvisor Plus

FREE McAfee SiteAdvisor Plus

Link --> .

McAfee® SiteAdvisor™ Plus goes beyond safe searching and browsing to provide active, real-time, comprehensive protection from sites that can compromise your identity and your PC. Benefit from advanced phishing protection, link checking in e-mails and instant messages, and 'protected mode' to disable interaction with dangerous sites.

SiteAdvisor’s safety ratings are grounded in a massive database of test results from millions of automated site visits, download installations, and e-mail registrations. SiteAdvisor™ Plus also adds extra data features which inform you how a download meddles with the inner workings of your PC and whether it will properly and completely uninstall.

[]

SiteAdvisor has two problems.

1. Gives wrong ratings for websites. I have seen good websites rated as malicious.

2. Sometimes uninstalling SiteAdvisor could be a problem. I had to reinstall my OS a couple of years back when the uninstall failed.

I found out this is a damn old promo .... and moreover i am happy with WOT and Bitdefender trafficlight