Thread: Get Windows 8 look on Windows 7, Xp and Vista with Windows 8 transformation Pack - Di

Smile Get Windows 8 look on Windows 7, Xp and Vista with Windows 8 transformation Pack - Di

Windows 8 developer preview is released to public few weeks back but most users are reluctant to give it a try. The reason being that its still a developer preview edition ior those reluctant users who dont wana risk putting their hands on Windows 8 Developer preview edition* but still* want to have hands on the look and feel of [...]

I read that it comes with an uninstaller. Did anyone try installing/uninstalling it without any adverse effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    I read that it comes with an uninstaller. Did anyone try installing/uninstalling it without any adverse effects?
    Yes it does come with uninstaller. I havent used it for Windows 8 transformation pack, but I have used the uninstaller with Windows 7 transformation pack from the same developer and it worked well everytime i used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Yes it does come with uninstaller. I havent used it for Windows 8 transformation pack, but I have used the uninstaller with Windows 7 transformation pack from the same developer and it worked well everytime i used it.
    Ok thanks just wanted a confirmation, since I recently screwed up my OS after playing with skins.