Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WinUtilities Pro Free

WinUtilities Pro Free

Regularly $49.99 and Now it's FREE for Softpedia users!
    WinUtilities is a collection of tools to optimize your system performance and to remove unneeded files and internet tracks.
    WinUtilities allows you to delete your application and internet history, find and remove invalid registry entries, manage your cookies and more. With a startup Cleaner and manager you can also see what programs start automatically with windows and optionally disable selected items.

Repairs, Optimizes, Protects! Comprehensive tweaking utility suite
    for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003 Server/2000/NT/98
    Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP 32 bit, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit

Download link:
    Code:
    http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/WinUtilities-Download-30740.html
    Windows 95/98/Me Users: To download WinUtilities stable version for Windows 95/98/Me
    Code:
    http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/229123-4YI3/wuinstall527.exe
    After you finish the setup, Please enter the registration information above to activate the full version.
    regname: Softpedia User
    regcode: C1H0L9-20CC-321B-36F7-4117-W6Y1L3

Re: WinUtilities Pro Free

Wow thanks. Going to grab this one and I have been a Softpedia user for quite a long time now. If you love software, it's rare someone wouldn't be a Softpedia user.

Avinash Guest

Thanx Mike for the info. It looks good and I may grab it too.

Btw, Please use the CODE function to code all the URLs. I have done this for you here. :P

I have to admit, it works really well although I would say to be careful with the dups finder and such for users who don't know what should be deleted. On the surface this seems like a basic app like Ccleaner but it has a lot more to it and makes for a great clean up utility so far. I will keep messing around with it but currently I am very happy using it.

Thanks again for this post,

Paul

Avinash Guest

Well , all utilities like this are a bit dangerous sometime for those guys who believe blindly on it. If you do not know what you are doing, then you should not use it, thats what i think about these.

I have been hit by these long time back may be few years when my knowledge about PCs were much less than now and have used utilities like these to fix my system. Most of the times they work but sometime you end up remving something necessary for your system and that results in your PC becoming unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    Well , all utilities like this are a bit dangerous sometime for those guys who believe blindly on it. If you do not know what you are doing, then you should not use it, thats what i think about these.

I have been hit by these long time back may be few years when my knowledge about PCs were much less than now and have used utilities like these to fix my system. Most of the times they work but sometime you end up remving something necessary for your system and that results in your PC becoming unstable.
    Yep, you are correct and I agree. Any utility should be used cautiously and not by those who trust every aspect of them. For the most part, this is very user friendly. The registry cleaner comes with creating a restore that is activated automatically in case of a goof up which is good. I would suggest the 1 click maintenance for users who aren't sure. But all in all, this is a really great applications and it's fast which is a major plus. So far so good, no foul ups, working well.

WinUtilities version 9.66 has been released

What's new in WinUtilities 9.66:
    · Improved program UI
    · Improved Document Protector
    · Improved Registry Cleaner

The giveway page, it has the download link:
    Code:
    http://www.ylcomputing.com/content/view/351

Would this be considered better than East-Tec Eraser?

Quote Originally Posted by clydeman View Post
    Would this be considered better than East-Tec Eraser?
    Not sure, since i havent used East-Tec Eraser.

But i do know that Win Utilities can be aggressive like most registry cleaners, so just make sure you dont remove any essential components of Windows or any other softwares.

I recommend Ccleaner and Glary Utilities, they are very safe to use.

WinUtilities version 9.67 released

Change log:
    * Minor bugs fixed

Download from the official giveaway page:
    Code:
    http://www.ylcomputing.com/content/view/351

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast