Thread: Adjust computer’s display as per time of day, warm at night, like sunlight during day

Smile Adjust computer’s display as per time of day, warm at night, like sunlight during day

Most of us who work on computers day in and out have to deal with the brightness of the display and its effect on how we work. Most of the times, the display is not in tune with the the lighting available in that room depending on whether its day or night, sunlight or cloudy day. Often this results in [...]

Doesn't work for me.

I used the coordinates for Chennai and it says SE Asia, Australia....

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Doesn't work for me.

I used the coordinates for Chennai and it says SE Asia, Australia....
    Auto detect will work. I didnt changed any settings. Just try Auto detect. Also, chennai does come in South east Asia... i.e SE Asia. It doesnt gives you the place name though but the settings work like mine showed sunset before 2 hours and screen dispaly got adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Auto detect will work. I didnt changed any settings. Just try Auto detect. Also, chennai does come in South east Asia... i.e SE Asia. It doesnt gives you the place name though but the settings work like mine showed sunset before 2 hours and screen dispaly got adjusted.
    Where's the option for Auto-detect?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Where's the option for Auto-detect?
    Just click on big Dot on graph or anywhere else. Its written there Auto: click to improve. So just let it choose.. when you put ur own cordinates, its not auto. The first value it shows is the auto one.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Just click on big Dot on graph or anywhere else. Its written there Auto: click to improve. So just let it choose.. when you put ur own cordinates, its not auto. The first value it shows is the auto one.
    Couldn't find auto-click, so I uninstalled and re-installed F.lux. Works fine.

Thanks for your help.