Thread: Comodo Internet Security 2012 1 yr license

Comodo Internet Security 2012 1 yr license

Download CIS 2011 for free from and then install it.

Then simply install CIS 2012 over it and it will automatically detect the license from the previous version. During the installation it will remove the previous version and install the 2012 version.

CIS 2012 installers:-

32bit -->
    64bit -->

All credits goes to .

Hmm unless they took it down, I believe CIS2012 is available for free for 1yr right off their Site. I'd have to double check, but that is what I did for wifes laptop and it was free for a year.

Zug

Thank you Alpha. I don't know the Comodo antivirus, but the firewall is very good!

Quote Originally Posted by KenFalco View Post
    Thank you Alpha. I don't know the Comodo antivirus, but the firewall is very good!
    the firewall is one of the bests , if not the best imho.. the AV is decent.. if you go check out av-comparatives.org, you can check out their latest tests and what not.. i cant recall off the top of my head how comodo did, but i think they were just advanced instead of advanced+ due to some FP's and slightly lower detection rate iirc..

The AV has evolved and are getting good scores now. The firewall is awesome plus the superb HIPS(D+). If it weren't for my flaky connection I'll try the AV again..in mine the update takes way too long...but the suite is pretty solid!

I have installed it today and thereafter remove it at once. This software slows down my pc with reasons unknown and it takes me some hard time to have it completely removed.