Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Pro Review and 50 licenses Giveaway - Discussion

I would like to thank Joe Koenig of ProtectStar for his great customer service and working with me to make this giveaway possible. Good Luck to all the participants.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway! Great Review! I would like to win one. I have done all the steps. Nice software!

thank you for a product that cleans absolutely

This product would be perfect for us.
    Please count me in. Thx

I would like to use this so that I can be sure that no one can recover anything off my old harddrive when I sell it.

Hello, I would like to be entered in your giveaway. I am always wiping disks for reuse or disposal. Thank you!!

I am using the 2.5 version, its good, but sometimes freeze after cleaning, hope the 3 version is better.

this is a gr8 giveaway........... very useful software.............. i would like to get a license

Thanks Jeremy for extremely good review- well explained in simple words.

it improved a lot form its v2.5, Great new user interface, added functions like Secure moves of files, erase temp files, wipe free space. But for feature i like it most is that it provide advanced and classic shredding method and speed of shredding.

Love to have it Avinashtech, count me in.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast