Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Pro Review and 50 licenses Giveaway - Discussion

Smile ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Pro Review and 50 licenses Giveaway - Discussion

PS: This review is done by one of our Forum Members Jeremy. Thanks to him. Overview (Publisher Description) ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Professional in an award-wining solution for secure deletion of sensitive data. ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Professional is a state-of-the-art and professional tool that has won numerous awards and that allows for secure deletion of data from hard drives [...]

Thanks so much. Seems to be a great eraser with such a high secure erase feature.

Great contest and thanks for the review and effort

Easy, simple and intuitive

excellent software for data protection in modern times thanks to the simplicity and ease of use because it has intuitive interface! I want big draw u key to capitalize on these advantages! great giveaway!

I would like to participate, because this software seems to suit me, I want to give my desktop computer for my brother, but I have to be sure all my important files is completely erased

Nice review Jeremy(once again great work).Thanks Avi for this Contest.I would like to have one of the license key of ProtectStar.

i have a few top rated data shredders but all lack the speed, specially amount of time it takes from clicking on start shredder (in file context menu) till starting of process.i hop this one be better.

Jeremy,
    Great review of a product I had never herd and now know quite alot about. Thanks for going to all the extra effort to get licenses keys and helping the forum members out with this giveaway.

Thank you! Please count me !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast