Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashampoo Anti-Malware 10 License Giveaway

Ashampoo Anti-Malware 10 License Giveaway

In co-operation with Ashampoo, we have 10 Licenses of Ashampoo Anti-Malware which include 1 year of signature updates to giveaway to Avinashtech members.

Ashampoo Anti-Malware Review
    Attachment 361

Publisher’s Description

The comprehensive security solution protects your PC and your data from external threats and blocks viruses, trojans, worms, malware, rootkits, bots, spyware and adware efficiently without putting so much as a strain on your computer’s performance. In addition, the software offers a variety of security tools (e.g. File Wiper, Internet Cleaner, Startup Tuner etc.) based on our prize winning Ashampoo WinOptimizer series.Ashampoo Anti-Malware comes with two scanners (anti-spyware and anti-virus) of renown software producers and therefore ensures your pc’s protection from online and offline threats alike. By integrating both engines in one program, the scan time is reduced significantly in comparison to two separately operating programs.
    Review and Giveaway details on Blog

Special thanks to Melanie Obermeyer of Ashampoo for making this Giveaway possible.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jeremy; 20-10-11 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks, great giveaway. pls count me in.

Thanks Jeremy. I have moved the post to the blog. Thanks again for all your efforts and a great review.

@Jeremy, Check the blog post if I missed something while moving the post. I think I did while copy pasting from here to there.

Good job Jeremy and thanks to Melanie Obermeyer for sponsoring this giveaway.

P.S: I see two threads regarding this giveaway. May confuse other members.

P.P.S: Don't count me in

Great work Jeremy .... please avoid my name from the draw as i have few other on-demand scanners.

thanks, i want this license, please

I also want to use this. Thanks

thanks, add me in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast