Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Review and Giveaway - Discussion

I have herd so much about this software just have to try it myself. Please enter me in this giveaway.

Nice review Jeremy.Daemon tools is really an awesome tool,using lite version from a long time.Hope i can win pro.

important tool to have arround, to check iso images validity before mounting or usage.

Daemon Tools Pro Advanced is the best tool for creating and editing images as well as spliting the image to several files at your preferred choice. You can also burn those images to discs too for future reference.
    I haven't try this software before and would take this chance to have a trial of it.
    Please count me in this Giveaway!
    Special thanks to jeremy and Avinash for organizing this spendid Giveaway!

This is one of those programs that is a must have even though you might not use it everyday. I have a few external hard drives with tons of ISO images on them. Count me in for the giveaway

Superb software and great giveaway. Plz count me in

Jeremy is on fire, quickly someone use a fire extinguisher! :P

Please do not count me in. Good luck to everyone.

Great work Jeremy!

DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced is the richest functional version of the popular tools for creating and managing virtual CD / DVD drives in Windows.

One of the most important advantages of the program (including the free Lite version) is the ability to emulate many of the most popular security technologies and media - including SafeDisc, Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce, Protect CD, and other, which turns out to be extremely useful for software that requires the activity placed in the drive installation media. The program can be run with the system, while providing the ability to automatically create virtual drives and mount CD images in them. Access to the program is possible from the system tray icon, and Windows Vista and 7 of the gadget on the desktop, installed with a tool.

DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced enables to emulate up to 32 SCSI devices and DT, allowing the use of 4 virtual IDE devices to advanced emulation. The program supports CD images in formats MDX, MDS / MDF, ISO, B5T, b6t, BWT, CCD, CDI, BIN / CUE, APE / CUE, NRG, PDI, and ISZ.

In addition to functionality that allows the tool to manage virtual drives also offers the ability to create (ISO, MDS / MDF and MDX), edit and convert all supported formats to disc files MDF / MDS or MDX. Moreover, the program allows you to secure password-images and their division into smaller files, burning disc images, create and burn data compilation containing RMPS, create bootable images, erase rewritable media, etc. Daemon Tools Pro Advanced supports most popular file systems ISO9660, ISO9660 and Joliet UDF.

Good luck to the participants.

Sorry for my English. I use Google Translator.

Thanks for review and giveaway. I would like to take a part in this contest.

The review was great. This is a product I have used both at work and personally in the past. Would love to win this product!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast