Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Review and Giveaway - Discussion

Smile DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Review and Giveaway - Discussion

This Review is done by our Forum Member Jeremy. We thank him for spending his time in reviewing it. DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Review DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced is a product used for optical media emulation. It is loaded with features and options that make it the leading emulation software available on the web. It lets you run a CD/DVD [...]

Great review Jeremy and another cool giveaway

Would surely love to win this

thank you very much , Avinash, for the review & great giveaway. Really very needful program for me, because it helps me to make iso files and burn them on my disks for further using. Regards

Congrats for organizing such great giveaway. Daemon Tools is a very good and popular tool.
    I need it to mount my old CDs and DVDs which I have in iso format.
    It takes images from a protected CDs, is also a big advantage for me.
    I’d like to participate this giveaway. Thank you.

I some times have to install this application on my laptop that is when there is a giveaway from GOTD and CHIP, but the license can not be used again when I reinstall my windows, this is my favorite because with this application I can create image files and burn very easily, I have not found a better application of DAEMON Tools, I know the free version of this application has also been very good, but who will be able to refuse what is on offer avinashtech ?
    If I could be the winner of this giveaway, it is a very big blessing, thank you very much for this giveaway
    Last edited by ibheck; 21-10-11 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks for the contest.

This is a good giveaway, I've been looking for this giveaway a long time. Hope joining here is going to get me lucky, finally,

i need demon tools pro but i have not enough money now. i hope i win this contest.

Another nice giveaway Jeremy! Good review too.

Personally, I've been using UltraISO. But I understand Daemon Tools is really great tool for creating emulations of your game CDs/DVDs. Nothing worse than buying a game and being unable to play it anymore because it gets scratched up.

Great work Jeremy ...... Daemon tools is certainly a great software to have. Btw i am happy with the lite version so i'll skip this giveaway. Good luck to the participants.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast